Only to be read by the very strong-willed

• 6 Replies

jaydig

Only to be read by the very strong-willed
« on: November 15, 2016, 19:14 »
I can hardly believe that I am putting this information on our site, having observed in the past what rashness and temporary insanity can result from any of us being privy to this type of knowledge, BUT..........................vegetableseeds.net have got a sale on with veg, herbs and flower seeds at only 30p per packet.  I only mention it because I don't want to feel that I am the only one among us too weak to resist such a bargain, and I really did think that I already had all of my seeds for next year! 

Fairy Plotmother

Re: Only to be read by the very strong-willed
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 21:37 »
I can hardly believe that I am putting this information on our site, having observed in the past what rashness and temporary insanity can result from any of us being privy to this type of knowledge, BUT..........................vegetableseeds.net have got a sale on with veg, herbs and flower seeds at only 30p per packet.  I only mention it because I don't want to feel that I am the only one among us too weak to resist such a bargain, and I really did think that I already had all of my seeds for next year!
Ooooooooooo I see trouble brewing😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Mum2mj

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 19:53 »
That's amazing I've just bought 11 packs of seeds I didn't know I needed!  ::)

Suziet8

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 08:16 »
Oh no!! Must have a look. Am sure there are  some seeds I need !!!

Fairy Plotmother

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2016, 09:20 »
I said there would be trouble!!! There will be a thread soon discussing what to do with seed surplus!😅

madcat

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 10:32 »
I liked them on facebook and asked for an allotment soc code, but have had no response.  No discount code ...  Anyone else had any joy?
All we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about (Charles Kingsley)

jaydig

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 16:45 »
I liked them on facebook and asked for an allotment soc code, but have had no response.  No discount code ...  Anyone else had any joy?

They gave me a code when I ordered last year, but I don't know if it's still valid.  With the seeds at only 30p per packet, I must admit I never even thought about using it.  I don't know if the codes are specific to each customer, or if it is a generic code for allotment holders.

xx
Seriously strong....

Started by tosca100 on Frugal Living

12 Replies
Last post November 03, 2012, 17:46
by Growster...

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 34 queries.