a bargin

• 4 Replies

chrissie B

a bargin
« on: November 03, 2015, 14:46 »
While i was in morrisons i happend upon a julienne  cutter and potato peeler by oxo for £2.00 bargin i thought i was looking for one and a bonus peeler , hubby. Got me a good one but you need a large hand to use it .
chrissie b
Woman cannot live by bread alone , she must have cake , biscuits cheese and the occasional glass of wine .🍷

Yorkie

• Global Moderator
Re: a bargin
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 22:42 »
I like OXO products - may have a look one lunchtime at our local shop  :)
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days all attack me at once...

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 12:53 »
Well done Chrissie, those oxo utensils are not cheap!   They look good though.  Never had one myself, but I do look at them when I go into Lakeland twice a year! LOL

mumofstig

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 14:55 »
when I go into Lakeland twice a year! LOL

Same as me - I've been looking on their website (I blame GBBO  ::) ) and they sent me a £5 off voucher this morning :) ....... the gingerbread reindeer cutter looks good  :nowink:

chrissie B

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 23:21 »
I went into the shop in newcastle and didnt see any bargins like there are on line but to get them you have to order i think 35 pounds worth of stuff the staff were a little snooty i thought .
the julienne  cutter was in morrisons dont know how long they will be at that price , i have to say i was supprised when i saw them and did check my reciept  as i have been cought out in morrisons before because they had things priced .
chrissie b

Page created in 0.221 seconds with 35 queries.