QVC's Spray and Grow Will Not Work For Me!!!!!

• 3 Replies

SamanthaBewley

« on: July 22, 2008, 01:05 »
I recently purchased some Spray and Grow Foliar Feed that supposed to have a United States leading University that it works in clinical trials bigger yields nicer flowers etc.

Anyway they never tell you when they are selling it it will only work with certain water type i.e you use tepid water leave for 5 minutes and its supposed to change to yellow never happened for me.

Another thing you are supposed to wash out the spray feeder with vineagar to clean every time you use it.

What other product would you recommend as a Foliar Feed thats as good as this American Spray and Grow?

Thanks

Samantha

"Suitable for flowers, annuals and perennials, vegetables, fruit trees, nut and citrus trees, lawns and green houses, this micronutrient complex uses soil nutrients to increase plant production, so you experience increased yields. Mix this concentrate with water and apply to plants as a liquid spray. It's totally organic, natural and environmentally safe. Kit includes two 236ml bottles with full instructions. Keep out of reach of children."

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.517324/walk.yah.UKGD-U084

lincspoacher

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 00:37 »
Sounds like a load of fancy garbage to me.

Whats wrong with good old liquid tomato feed? Thats works on just about anything.

peapod

• Pea Goddess
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 00:43 »
I got that stuff too (a friend of mine believes anything he sees on QVC so he bought it for me)
It was far too fiddly,I  had to add bicarb because it didnt get the required colour, though I followed all the instructions. I tried it on my peas last year, and it had no effect that I could see or taste
Too much work for negligible benefits.

This year I bought tom feed and chicken pellets ;-)

Paula
"I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees. There is, you'll agree, a certain je ne sais quoi oh so very special about a firm young carrot" Withnail and I

SamanthaBewley

QVCUK Shopping Channel Spray and Grow into the Bin:)
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 11:27 »
Quote from: "peapod"
I got that stuff too (a friend of mine believes anything he sees on QVC so he bought it for me)
It was far too fiddly,I  had to add bicarb because it didnt get the required colour, though I followed all the instructions. I tried it on my peas last year, and it had no effect that I could see or taste
Too much work for negligible benefits.

This year I bought tom feed and chicken pellets ;-)

Thanks for all the comments regarding this Product at least I know I know I am not alone on this one I will invest in Tomato Feed but this is Not a Foliar Feed,Miracle Gro have Liquid Stuff you attach to a Hose Feeder seems like much less work than filling a water can 25 times mixing and fertilising the garden.

Samantha

Paula

xx
Used the wrong spray !

Started by mrs bouquet on General Gardening

11 Replies
Last post August 03, 2018, 15:46
by John
xx
Insect Spray - help please

Started by mrs bouquet on General Gardening

8 Replies
Last post April 26, 2011, 10:59
by mrs bouquet
xx
spray chrysanthemum's

Started by rowlandwells on General Gardening

0 Replies
Last post May 24, 2021, 18:23
by rowlandwells
xx
liquid seaweed foliar spray

Started by CattinJ on General Gardening

3 Replies
Last post April 03, 2011, 17:11
by Goosegirl

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 39 queries.