URGENT HELP PLEASE- HOME FOR 4 GIRLS NEEDED NOW! LINCOLNSHIRE AREA

• 7 Replies

Dabhand

I need help please, my husband is in hospital and I have to travel an 80 mile round trip to be with him.  I can't look after my girls.  Is anybody able to home them please?  You will have to have the accommodation etc in place as they need to be able to move straight in.

They are lovely ex-batt girls who have been with me for a year and are a pure joy.  They are used to free ranging and are very friendly.  They are also laying 3 eggs a day at the moment between them.

If you live between the coast and Lincoln I can transport them to you on my way to Lincoln hospital. 

I am sorry but collection is not possible as I am not here most of the time.

Please pm me with your phone number and I will contact you asap.

Sassy

I hope your husband goes on well. So sorry re your predicament with chooks. We are too far away to help but I hope someone can help you soon. can a friend or neighbour help?
Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted!!

GrannieAnnie

• Grandmother of the Forums
I put an answer on here last night, but it's disappedared!  must have done something wrong!

So sorry to hear of your predicament Dawn, hope hubby gets better soon and that perhaps you can find someone to look after your girls until everything is back to normal.

Sorry I can't take them, we've just brought home 260 chicks and 20 hens and 2 cockerals as breeding stock for Shaver black POL's.

Aaaah, mystery solved, you posted in 2 places and my reply was in the other one!  Confused?   just a bit!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 09:19 by GrannieAnnie »

Jeanette

I hope that you will find someone soon to take your girls. I am so sorry that i am to far away and i really hope your husband gets well soon.

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Dawn, if you take a peek at your other post in chatting Rainie has kindly offered to take them and if you wish I could collect them from you and deliver them to her - have pm'd you my numbers xx
Staffies are softer than you think.

ManicMum

• Experienced Member
I hope your husband gets on all right - I'm sure the hospital will do all that's needed.

The immediate responses on here really show community spirit! 
ManicMum

Dabhand

Thank you so much everyone for your kind offers of support.
My girls went to the Weirside Wildlife hospital in Lincoln who will give them a good home.
My poor hubby is going through the wringer at the moment and having lots of tests.
he is on complete bed rest and is not allowed to sit or stand.  The staff at Lincoln County hospital are great as they allow me to be with him from early morning till late at night.  They have moved him to a private room so it's much easier to care for him. 

Thanks again

joyfull

• Monarch Engineering Ltd
Glad they have a lovely place to go to Dawn - which is a relief for you, wishing you and your Oh all the best xx

xx
My girls need rehoming :( essex area

Started by Wildeone on The Hen House

14 Replies
Last post May 16, 2009, 00:16
by GrannieAnnie
xx
Poland cockerel looking for a new home - Reading/ Berkshire area

Started by Sarah Mitchell on The Hen House

4 Replies
Last post March 17, 2009, 11:46
by Sarah Mitchell
xx
Urgent Help needed

Started by Hooee on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post March 18, 2010, 20:25
by hillfooter
xx
urgent help needed!!!!

Started by rach312 on The Hen House

6 Replies
Last post December 29, 2010, 11:51
by rach312

Page created in 0.267 seconds with 39 queries.